Service Assistant - Dishwasher (Franchise)
in York, PA
SERVICE ASSISTANT MISSION
To maintain a clean, safe restaurant, and all dishware and utensils necessary to ensure a memorable dining experience for our guests.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and safe environment.
- Maintain a constant state of urgency.
- Make sure production areas have adequate supplies of clean dishes and utensils.
- Anticipate coworker’s needs and react before they need to ask.
- Consider all back of the house areas to be your responsibility in regards to cleanliness and neatness.
- Look for ways to go above and beyond for your guests and coworkers.
- Own the entire dining experience, engage whenever necessary.
- Be rush ready, never allow a lack of planning to interfere with the guest’s satisfaction.
- Inform management of slow-downs and the need to take corrective action.
- Work as a team, utilize our systems and procedures for maximum efficiency.
- Bus tables in the dining room when necessary to speed service and resupply.
- Check equipment temperatures constantly to insure compliance and safety.
- Have impeccably neat uniforms, tables and welcome areas that are always set and ready to go.
- Offer a sincere, personal welcome to every guest entering the restaurant.
- Smile and make eye contact.
- Anticipate the guest’s needs and react before they need to ask.
- Create an emotional attachment to our restaurant by helping our guests create great memories.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must participate in company orientation and training.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma / GED preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of time.
- Must know safety information regarding all materials used within the scope of the work.