Senior Director, Information Technology
in Wilbraham, MA
The Senior Director of Information Technology provides leadership for planning, developing, and implementing information technology initiatives at FIC Restaurants, Inc. The Sr. Director manages business operations to improve service quality, IT operations, and cost effectiveness. This individual also manages all aspects of information technology operations including overseeing system capability evaluation, future needs forecasting, and budgeting.
· Leads overall information technology strategic planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing information technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technology projects.
· Leads governance oversight as well as project and portfolio management.
· Responsible for building and maintaining continuous efforts to improve IT service delivery to meet the needs of the business.
· Works effectively with stakeholders to continue to develop an effective organizational, staffing and resource management structure to meet the IT needs of the organization.
· Collaborates with senior leadership to identify strategic and innovative uses of technology to drive business growth and profitability and gain a competitive advantage.
· Provides oversight, leadership and direction for all IT Security initiatives and Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
· Leads the development, management, tracking and control of the IT annual capital and operating budgets.
· At least 10 years leading information technology service delivery, including applications management, systems and systems integration management, telecommunications, networks, programming, media, and desktops.
· Experience working within the restaurant industry or related organization.
· Extensive knowledge of information systems, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and third party systems management. Experience working with Oracle and SQL.
· In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to information technology, privacy and security.