Salaried Assistant Manager (Franchise)
in Clark, NJ
The Manager is Responsible and Accountable for:
- Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit and enhancing the guest experience
- Labor Scheduling- Achieving proper staffing levels to deliver excellent service using and adhering to Friendly’s hiring methods and standards.
- Food Cost Control- monthly inventory/key item inventory- Overall shift execution by adhering to Friendly’s standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring proper execution of all Friendly’s food handling procedures and recipes.
- Operating responsibly and efficiently and within the theoretical food cost expectations
- Revenue Control- review weekly and monthly P&L and action planning
- Crew Training and Certification- Orientation and on-boarding paperwork- Retaining team members and management through engagement, appropriate levels of training, feedback, development and adherence to standards
- RLT Training and Certification
- Recruitment and Selection
- Service and Marketing- Guest feedback scores and action plans and local store marketing
- Maintenance and Repair- monitor service, source bids, approve invoices for payment
- Ability to partner and build relationships while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success
- Ability to motivate others to drive for results
- Operating the restaurant effectively and efficiently by controlling costs at an acceptable level; integrity of all financial reporting.
- Experience: minimum of three (3) years of restaurant management experience. Must have a proven track record of achieving results and building successful teams.
- Education: High school graduate or GED equivalent