in Glen Burnie, MD
- Be a strong Leader and visible on the floor during all peak periods.
- Demonstrate the Vision, Mission and Values of Freindly Restaurants Inc.
- Be involved in the Guest Service experience.
- Respond to guest complaints following the Recovery system.
- Reinforce positve guest experience to encourage repeat business
- Float the restaurant to ensure a postive work enviroment.
- Maintain a good work ethic every shift.
- Demonstrate strong character and distinguish yoursef as the leader on every shift.
- Strong sense of urgency and great guest service skills
- Being an effective leader using company tools
- Demonstrate teamwork
- Mutli-task when needed
- Use of good communication skills with all levels of Management and crew
- Self- Motivate and show initiative.