Restaurant Hourly Manager
in Milford, MA
Join the company with the vision to make the world Friendly, One Scoop at a Time!
Do you want to be part of a team whose mission is to Create Great Memories by bringing Family and Friends together? Year after year, we strive to be the best Friendly's we can be, because we owe it to our guests, consumers and to our team. We are friendly people! Our team is filled with great people who are optimistic, fun and always act with integrity. Be one of those Friendly people who are making a difference in the business and the communities we serve on a daily basis.
The Restaurant Assistant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our Restaurants. Key highlights of the Restaurant Assistant Manager responsibilities include:
- Leading by example and being a role model of the standards and behaviors consistent with Friendly's values and culture including creating great Guest experiences
- Ability to motivate others to drive for results
- Successfully communicating company initiatives to the team and ensuring understanding of company goals and expectations
- Ensuring that cleanliness, safety, and security standards are executed
- Maintaining cleaning and sanitation standards within the restaurant
We are poised for growth, and we know that the best is yet to come for us. As an Employer of Choice, we offer a wealth of opportunities for career growth within a high-performing and rewarding environment.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
The health and well-being of our Restaurant Managers is a high priority at Friendly's. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and we believe these are key components of our Restaurant Managers' total rewards and employment experience.
- Free Meals
- Discount Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- Disability Programs - Short term and Long term
- Voluntary Benefits - Critical Illness Plan, Accident Plan, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off programs
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Must have at least 6 months of front of the house Guest service experience
- Restaurant management experience is preferred but not required