Restaurant Hourly Associate Manager
in Raynham, MA
Join the company with the vision to make the world Friendly, One Scoop at a Time!
Do you want to be part of a team whose mission is to Create Great Memories by bringing Family and Friends together? Year after year, we strive to be the best Friendly's we can be, because we owe it to our guests, consumers and to our team. We are friendly people! Our team is filled with great people who are optimistic, fun and always act with integrity. Be one of those Friendly people who are making a difference in the business and the communities we serve on a daily basis.
The Associate Restaurant Manager is primarily responsible for reinforcing the expected Friendly's culture that will attract, develop, and retain talented Team Members who will deliver on Friendly's mission of creating great memories by bringing family and friends together. The Associate Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our Restaurants. Key highlights of the Associate Restaurant Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing the Guest experience including speed of service, Friendliness, and quality of food and ice cream presentation. Making real time adjustments as needed to ensure a great Guest experience every time.
- Building sales & managing the restaurant budget
- Managing the inventory process, cost controls, cash management and quality controls per company policies.
- Leading by example and being a role model of the standards and behaviors consistent with Friendly's values and culture
- Motivating and retaining Team Members through engagement, training, coaching and development
- Identifying talent, interviewing and hiring new Team Members
- Using performance management to improve capabilities (performance appraisals, individual development plans, performance counseling, etc.)
- Ensuring that cleanliness, safety, and security standards are executed
- Assisting with local store marketing opportunities
We are poised for growth, and we know that the best is yet to come for us. As an Employer of Choice, we offer a wealth of opportunities for career growth within a high-performing and rewarding environment.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
The health and well-being of our Restaurant Managers and Team Members is a high priority at Friendly's. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and we believe these are key components of our Restaurant Managers' total rewards and employment experience.
- Free Ice Cream - half gallon to enjoy with your family weekly!
- Free Meals
- Discount Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- Disability Programs - Short term and Long term
- Voluntary Benefits - Critical Illness Plan, Accident Plan, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off programs
- 401k Retirement Plan