Guest Experience Manager – Front of House Manager (Franchise)
in Lancaster, PA
The Guest Experience Manager is Responsible and Accountable for:
- Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit and enhancing the guest experience Labor Scheduling- service schedule written to guide, maintain a service roster.
- Revenue Control- achieve revenue control targets for beverage, dessert, App. incidence, employee meals, and execute administrative audits.
- Crew Training and Certification- Execution of FOH crew training systems, certified trainer rosters FOH/BOH, execution of weekly training schedule FOH/BOH, FOH crew performance appraisals/performance management recommendations
- Recruitment and Selection- Interviewing FOH candidates
- Service & Marketing- Execute Local Store Marketing, Act as LSM Ambassador, maintain celebration calendar, maintain menu boards/marquees, ensure all POP and menus are current, Execute BFF program, manage in-store contests, maintain retail cabinet per plan-o-gram.
- Execution of Housekeeping Systems- DOP’s posted weekly, follow up on execution and completion, cleanliness score on guest feedback system, QA audits, and Board of Health audits, monitor Ecolab services, maintain appropriate levels of cleaning supplies within budget.
- Maintenance and Repair- facilities maintenance score and action plan on QA audits, completion of weekly PM checklists, Identify M&R issues, maintain restaurant lighting per standard.
- Experience: minimum of three years of restaurant management experience. Must have a proven track record of achieving results and building successful teams.
- Education: High school graduate or GED equivalent