in Watertown, MA
Restaurant General Manager
Do you want to be part of a team whose mission is to Create Great Memories by bringing Family and Friends together? Year after year, we strive to be the best Friendly's we can be, because we owe it to our guests, consumers and to our team. We arer friendly people! Our team is filled with great people who are optimistic, fun and always act with integrity. Be one of those Friendly people who are making a difference in the ebusiness and the communities we serve on a daily basis.
The General Manager is Responsible and Accountable for:
- Managing daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit and enhancing the guest experience.
- Attracting and retaining team members and management through engagement, training, coaching, development, proper staffing, and adherence to standards.
- Ensuring proper execution of all Friendly's food handling procedrues and recipes.
- Revenue Control- review weekly and monthly P&L and action planning.
- Utilizing local store marketing opportunities to drive sales.
Our Business We are poised for growth and we know that the best is yet to come for us. As an Employer of Choice, we offer a wealth of opportunities for career growth within a high-performing and rewarding environment.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
- Experience: minimum of three (3) years of restaurant management experience. Must have a proven track record of achieving results and building successful teams.
- Ability to partner and build relationships while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success.
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent