Food Quality Manager - Back of House Manager (Franchise)
in Horsham, PA
The Food Quality Manager is Responsible and Accountable for:
- Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit and enhancing the guest experience
- Labor Scheduling- Achieving proper production levels to deliver excellent service using and adhering to Friendly’s hiring methods and standards.
- Food Cost Control- Weekly Food Inventory, Food Prep via forecast, Food Sanitation Evaluation and action plans. Ensuring proper execution of all Friendly’s food handling procedures and recipes.
- Operating responsibly and efficiently and within the theoretical food cost expectations
- Crew Training and Certification- Execution of FOH/ BOH crew training, certified trainer rosters FOH/BOH, maintain master training records, Lead cook development, maintaining inventory of training aids and supplies, executing cycle roll outs, BOH crew performance appraisals/performance management recommendations
- Engaging team members through engagement, WOW Recognition, restaurant communications, and annual safety training.
- Crew professional development roadmap (PDR) execution
- Recruitment and Selection- Interviewing BOH candidates
- Maintenance and Repair- monitor service, manage M&R declining budget, facilities related issues and action plans on BOH.
- Experience: minimum of three years of restaurant management experience. Must have a proven track record of achieving results and building successful teams.
- Education: High school graduate or GED equivalent